Monday, March 30, 2015

LOVE...

                           "Walk in the way of love for that is what you are." 
   The personal separate self can only know love as a feeling, quality, attribute, act of, etc., it can never truly know love as being itself, because the personal separate self is made up of conditioned thoughts. Thought is only a thought, with what meaning we give it.

                                                         I see as Love.
                                                         I hear as Love.
                                                         I smell as Love.
                                                         I taste as Love.
                                                         I breathe as Love.
                                                         I am the sensations of Love.
                                                         I know only Love.
                                                Brings you to eternally Being only Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment