Thursday, March 19, 2015

I cues...

   If you are taking your cues from your outside world you are looking through the lens of a separate personal I, and your experiences will be both personal and separate. Ex:This happened to me, I had to do this because this happened, I can't because this is going on, I don't have the means, The situation made me feel, I wish I could change this, etc... Sound familiar?

   You ARE the I of the world, you ARE the I of your world and everything that occurs within your I world. Drop believing that you're a separate I, drop inward and take your cues from here... and your I am presence will literally light you with the love that you ARE...this is your true self discovery, not a personal I discovery!

*Correction, Monday's blog March, 16, 2015 The "Who" sang "Who Are You" not the Moody Blues.
Thank you Ananur for the correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment