Sunday, September 23, 2018

Conversation with SELF and self...

SELF: You ask "How can I know myself if I do not reference my experiences?" This question implies that you believe you are the sum of your experiences. You can reference your experiences anytime believing they are who you are is the problem. 

SELF: If I were to ask you right now Who are you? What would you say.... Did you need to reference any past experience to answer the question?  

self: I needed no reference to anything to say I am me. Ha, I know I am here before my thoughts can tell me I am here, holy wow! It is as if my thoughts are just an add on to already knowing?! 

SELF: And what does this tell you or I should say lead to...

self: That I am here before any of my thoughts can tell me? 

SELF: Don't make it into a question, be absolutely certain.

self: Yes, I  can see that I am here now before a thought comes.

SELF: Stay with this, confirm this and test the ground you are discovering now. Drop everything else!





No comments:

Post a Comment