Monday, July 15, 2013

"Large & In Charge"...Your Not!

It was a wonderful, laugh out loud shift for me when I first heard .."Your not in charge." It was also a great relief. All  this time thinking that I had to be in charge, responsible, for all the roles I play. I can let "her" go,  the she/me who was always trying so hard to figure it out, hard on herself with judgement while keeping the low self esteem barometer afloat, I could step  back and watch, observe life happening....wow!

The more you allow the observer, that is deep within you watch, the less you become identified with the personal I form.

The observer is  spaciousness, still and peaceful.

The observer within you does not operate from an egoic construct, there is no judgement, no thought running only watching.  The observer is un-manifested, that is why the word spacious, still & peaceful are used.You do not become speechless with no reactionary response to situations as the observer...in fact your words & reactions arise out of clarity & wisdom. Isn't this the only desire (clarity & wisdom) within us?? Go for it!!! Suffering ends here.





No comments:

Post a Comment