Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Grace...

The personal I always identifies with thought (me, mine, yours, them). Let all thoughts attached to personal I pass through, like a wave, a ripple in the water. Do not judge yourself for holding on to any thought. When you recognize "Oh, I have been in thought "  breathe, relax and return to being the watcher, without judgement.

The watcher/observer  no longer identifying with the personal I story will give you a renewed energy. Identity with thought carry's a weight, the watcher becomes weightless.


The watcher witnesses all experiences at the deepest peace, that which you are, no longer attached to personal I stories, drama, etc.. You are able to stand amidst turmoil, happiness, sadness, conflict with compassion radiating, you are no longer involved in "cause & effect" outcomes. You are Grace in your Being.

No comments:

Post a Comment