Friday, March 2, 2012

Play...








Let all things play out until you are no longer identified with the who that is playing!  The play of the personal I is a result of  a personal thought system that identifies oneself as separate, as an “I” figure, the me, mine, us, they, you, he, she, them...all  identify with "I." Language is nothing more than symbols denoting that which is separate, apart. Let the personal I, play itself out until you no longer identify with it and its' play...then you are free.When you are playing comfortably it is easy to forget that you are in the "I" game.  When  drama  arises that shakes you to rush into a practice, recognize it is just another form of play. No matter what is playing out in front of you, use mind to play with mind ....I AM always undisturbed  peace!


 
                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment