Tuesday, December 12, 2023

MISTAKEN IDENTITY...

 Separation is a me inside the body looking out at a world where everything can be identified, understood and knowable...meaning  looking out from the body there is a subject object world that me and others live in. This me inside looking out seeks for meaning, purpose, love, peace understanding so that it can become whole/fulfilled or to just feel a whole lot better. 

This me looking out through the eyes of the body intrinsically seeks because it feels lack in one way or the other thus the pursuit to become and /or acquire turns out to be a tireless game that has no end. 

When the separate self me energy collapses/stops the eyes looking out from the body see's everything as before but now without an over lay of a separate self me (add on). These eyes looking out through the body also recognizes that a separate self me was/is a mistaken identity existing only in a dream illusional world.

What is IS with no overlay no add ons...

oodles of LOVE to you all



No comments:

Post a Comment