Sunday, April 24, 2022

LIFE...NO BEGINNING NO END...

       Separate self me views the world in a time line with goals to be met, accomplishments to be set along with seeking experiences with meaning and purpose including a personal me commentator at the helm. 

   With the absence of me there is an absence of you and all of me's symptoms. It is recognized that life is unequivocally appearing as limitless everything and limitless formlessness simultaneously. It is a movement that is both still and in motion. 

   What is, is complete free love with no conditions. One does not mind what appears nor what happens as everything is love dancing as the sum of the whole. What does mind with strong convictions, ambivalence or detachment is the separate self me.

   Me lives in a linear time line with what to do and what not to do with its life. Life being all inclusive is a continuum of what is and whats not...no beginning no end.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment