Friday, October 22, 2021

Freedom...

   The contracted energy of separation never really sits right with a personal me thus doing and needing are its choice allies. The personal self me is continually in relationship with itself and others making compromises, agreements, negotiations and deals.Whatever is arising already is perfect whole and complete needing no compromises, agreements, negotiations nor deals.The immediacy of life is complete as is.What is cannot be described nor is an experience, the personal self me that thinks its living life is not...an allusion is an illusion, not real.

The contracted energy of separation never really sits right with a personal me thus doing and needing are its choice allies. The personal self me is continually in relationship with itself and others making compromises, agreements, negotiations and deals.Whatever is arising already is perfect whole and complete needing no compromises, agreements, negotiations nor deals.The immediacy of life is complete as is.What is cannot be described nor is an experience, the personal self me that thinks its living life is not...an allusion is an illusion, not real.




No comments:

Post a Comment