Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Loosening....



 All that passes and is impermanent is not real...it is an experience. If you are reacting to a situation, it is your personal I (me, ego) that is reacting. Once you are aware that the identity of the personal I is reacting...watch it, let this identity perform it's act....next time, the reaction will become less reactive ...once you are aware how the personal "I" operates, the personal identity loses its identity. And that which you are, presents the "light of day!" Who you are and the personal "I" cannot coexist.You will smile, cry and laugh knowing that you have removed the blindfolded veil...

The loosening of the personal "I" (me,ego) is  much like a child that is being ignored while having a temper tantrum. The first time the child is ignored the tantrum runs it's course. The next time the child tantrums and the behavior is (again) ignored the tantrum is less, by the third time (if) the child tantrums the behavior is snuffed out...it really is that simple...it's just that by the time we reach adulthood we have a tendency to want to make effort much more complicated...this "idea' keeps the personal "I" running!


                                    Your essence is Love...that is who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment